We contacted all eligible families on Monday 15th June to see how many children would be returning to school next week and we sent a text on Tuesday explaining that we needed numbers for planning purposes. We are sorry that we only have limited room for a reduced number of children to return on Monday 22 June and are now at full capacity in Reception and Year 6 classes. Children who wish to return but do not have a confirmed place will be added to a list and we can sort a plan out for rota – some children in one week every fortnight or a part time basis depending upon numbers. If you have received confirmation from us that we have allocated a place for your child on Monday 22nd, please ensure that read and follow the instructions and guidelines below:
- Nursery, Reception, Y1 and Y6 classes on 22nd June, Mondays to Thursdays only. They will NOT attend school on Fridays.
- We will continue with FSM vouchers even if the children attend school unless we are told otherwise.
- Normal lunches are available- if it was free, it still is
- Any child wishing to bring a packed lunches, they must use a disposable bag and disposable bottle
- On Monday 22nd only we are using staggered starting times (see below). If you are bringing more than one child to school, they can all start at the earliest time.
- From Tuesday 23rd school start times will be normal-doors open at 8:40, lessons start at 8:50.
- Please try to be on time. Gates will be closed promptly so late arrivals will have to come to the office door (One family only in the indoor area)
- Children will be in uniform (PE shorts allowed) and pumps will be needed for PE (PE kits not needed)
- Year 6 children will use the hall entrance on Monday 22nd only but then revert back to the Y5/Y6 corridor door
- Key worker group will use the normal front gate and the Y3/Y4 corridor door
- Nursery, Reception and Year 1 children will use the field gate and then proceed to their room. Mrs Hughes will be at the gate
||Times for Monday 22nd June
||9.30 am – 11.30 am
||9.15 am- 3.00 pm
||8.50 am – 3.00 pm
||Mrs Waterhouse and Ms Fell
||8.50 am – 3.10 pm
||Mrs Dixon and Mrs Whiteside
||8.50 am – 3.10 pm
- Keyworker’s children will continue to come to school Monday–Friday